Working at iWeb
Choose professional colleagues and committed customers. Opt for innovation and concrete solutions. Choose freedom and responsibility, work with heart & soul on IT. Choose iWeb and your future.
Location: North Holland
As a Junior Field Service employee you visit iWeb customers throughout the Netherlands to make changes and to resolve malfunctions.
iWeb is a Premium Cloud Service Partner for the healthcare and government sectors. The philosophy of iWeb is modular outsourcing: Customized ICT based on standard components. iWeb has over 200 customers. With its own label Consultion, iWeb has a multi-cloud platform for workplace, hosting and network services. The platform is set up for on Premise, Private and Public cloud services. 12 employees work at iWeb, the head office is located in Aalsmeer.
As a Junior Field Service employee you visit iWeb customers throughout the Netherlands to make changes and to resolve malfunctions. You find it a challenge to support the end user on location, you know how to ask the right questions and you have a great problem-solving ability. You like to work independently or get the job done together with colleagues. We are looking for an inquisitive and social go-getter!
- Placing, configuring and maintaining workstations, printers and mobile devices;
- Participate in migrations of new and existing customers (projects);
- Rolling out and replacing the complete infrastructure at customers;
- Provide support to users at the customer’s location in the use of ICT resources.
- HBO work and thinking level;
- At least 1 year of work experience as a workplace manager or on a service desk;
- Basic knowledge of computer technology/mobile technology, networking is an advantage;
- ITILv3 certification is an advantage;
- CCNA and/or Microsoft certification or the intention to obtain it;
- Knowledge of workplaces such as laptops, desktop and mobile telephony, VOIP is an advantage;
- A valid driver’s license B.
iWeb is an organization with an open and collegial culture. It is a flat organization where lines are short and results are quickly visible.
Professionalism, reliability, flexibility and enterprising are keywords within the organization. We work with result-oriented and motivated people and offer good primary and secondary employment conditions.
Are you a driven, reliable, enterprising and proactive team player? Then we are looking for you!
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the job requirements? Send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like more information about the position, please call Sat Bir Döderlein de Win, telephone number 06 – 216 061 66.
Acquisition is not appreciated.